Your cart is currently empty.
Maca & Coco GranolaBLOG POST
1 cup macadamia nuts
1 cup rolled oats
3 tbsp hemp seeds
1/2 cup buckwheat kernels
1/2 cup coconut flakes
Pinch of salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp coconut oil or ghee
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees (fan forced) and line a baking tray with baking paper,
- Place macas, oats, hemp, buckwheat, salt & cinnamon in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- In another bowl add the sweetener, oil & vanilla. Once mixed add this to the dry mixture and stir until everything is well combined/clustered.
- Place/spread the mixture onto the tray and put it in the oven for 15 minutes or until crispy & brown looking.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool/back clustered, then place it into an airtight container.
- The granola can last for 3 weeks when kept in the fridge.
Serve it with your porridge next time and some cinnamon apples - YUM!